If students go to Poland to pursue MBBS, it can give you immense career opportunities. Especially if you are one who is willing to pursue MBBS in a foreign country then Poland can be your go-to destination. Each and every year more than 1000 students from India choose Poland to study medicine. The country is featured with a soothing environment and friendly culture and traditions. Not only this but also all the medical universities n Polan are evolved with a powerful education structure for shaping the future of the students. The overall duration of MBBS in Poland is of 6 years among which 5 years is covered with theoretical training and 1 year is covered with the apprenticeship.
Most of the people all across the world prefer to study MBBS in Poland because of its affordability in terms of the course fees where the students can also earn during their internship program. Poland has more than 10 well known medical universities which have been engaged in offering MBBS programs. And all these medical universities in Poland are approved by MCI. This is the reason why Poland is the perfect place to study MBBS and even after the course completion, the students will be able to practice there. Having said that the students from India will also need to go through the MCI screening.
If a student goes to study MBBS in Poland, he or she will get an opportunity of learning a new foreign language which is none other than Polish. This will help in building his or her communication skills.
Why do you need to study MBBS in Poland?
The following are the reasons which will explain to you why do you need to study MBBS in Poland:
- Poland offers a high-quality MBBS program to its students which is much needed to make the future bright.
- Poland has made its presence as the hot spot of medical education specifically for Indian students since 2010.
- The country also provides great success and growth to the students after the completion of their MBBS courses.
- It is very easy to take admission to MBBS in Poland and you do not have to go through hassles which is great.
- The cots of the MBBS program in Poland is very low as compared to other countries. This is the reason why most of the people get attracted to this country.
- Over 7000 students visit this country to pursue MBBS in the last 5 years.
- All the medical universities as well as medical colleges of Poland are well known all across the world.
- After you complete your MBBS in Poland, your certificate will be acclaimed all across the world.
- MBBS in Poland allows medical students to experience the international standards of theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- The country is also extremely safe for every student.
- Lastly it offers immense career opportunities specifically for all the medical aspirants.
What is the duration of MBBS in Poland?
The following points will explain to you the duration of MBBS in Poland:
- The overall duration of MBBS in Poland is 6 years which includes 5 years of theoretical and practical training and 1 year of apprenticeship.
- They begin their preliminary program even before the beginning of the MBBS programs.
- All the medical universities of Poland will teach the Polish language to its students for the first three years.
- Once the tenure ends, the student can either practice in Poland or in any other country.
What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Poland?
The following points will explain to you the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Poland:
- The candidate who is willing to study MBBS in Poland should be at least 17 years of age while taking admission in Poland.
- He or she should complete his or her 10+2 from any recognized board of education.
- The private medical aspirants can also get admission to Poland but they will not be allowed to sit in MCI Screening Test.
- The students who belong to the General category should secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th. While SC/ST/OBC should secure at least 40% marks in the same.
- The Indian students should qualify NEET for getting admission in MBBS in Poland.
Recognition of Medical Universities in Poland
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of Education of Poland
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federal for Medical Education (WFME)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Fee structure to study MBBS in Poland
|FEES IN US DOLLARS
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.
What are the documents required to get admission for MBBS in Poland?
Following are the list of documents that are needed to be submitted to get admission for MBBS in Poland:
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th.
- Birth certificate
- Passport with a minimum validity of 2 years
- Student’s visa
- The student should have his or her health or travel insurance.
- Migration certificate from the school where the candidate has completed his or her 12th.
- Certificate of conduct.
- Medical fitness certificate
- A few passport size photos with a white background which has a matte finish.
- The candidates should also present the bank statement of guardians.
- No objection certificates
What is the admission procedure for MBBS In Poland?
To get admission for MBBS in Poland, you need to follow the following procedures:
- If you want to get admission for MBBS in Poland, you need to fill the application form with relevant information that is available on the official website of the university.
- Once your application form is accepted by the university, you will be getting an offer letter from them through the mail.
- Next, you need to pay the admission fees either online or offline.
- Now its time to apply for the Visa and you need to immediately go for this as the Visa procedure takes time.
- Once you get your Visa, you will get ready to go to your dream study destination.
Visa Procedure of MBBS in Poland
As we all know the Visa procedure can defer from country to country. However, if you have proper documents with you, you can easily get your Visa. The following are documents that you need to submit to the Visa office:
- Visa form duly filled.
- Valid passport
- The official letter from Poland or the letter of acceptance from the office.
- Travel insurance confirming a minimum of ￡30,000 coverage.
- 10th and 12th certificate.
- Certificate of the language you know (in Polish).
- Air tickets with flight numbers and dates.
- Photos attached with white background.
- Civil status proof.
- Proof of financial status.
||Cost In Euros
||Cost In INR
|Short stay visa including tourist and transit visa
|Short stay visa for children aged between 6 years to 12 years
|Student Long stay
|Long stay Visa
How long will it take to get your Visa?
It would take about a week. However, it solely depends on the schedule of the consulate. S we would advise you to apply at least a month before the arrival in Poland.
Is it safe for Indian students to study MBBS in Poland?
- Most of the Indian students who are in Poland now to study MBBS have said that they feel safe and secured in the country.
- We would also advise you to verify the crime rates in Poland against the Indian students just to be assured.
- You should also check some forums and read the reviews of Indian students and see their experiences on how they are feeling in Poland while pursuing MBBS.
So this is all the information on the MBBS fee in Poland and we hope that the article was helpful to you. If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch with JD Study Abroad.