For those who are willing to pursue MBBS and are looking for a university to study then, they must visit Ukraine. This is because Ukraine is one of the most famous destinations for studying MBBS in abroad as the place is very affordable. Ukraine is a European country with a communal agreement and the country is gaining popularity among international students because they specifically enjoy the European lifestyle. Not only this but also the university representatives take care of the international students with a secure study. The government colleges of Ukraine like Vinnytsia National Medical University, Lviv National Medical University, etc are providing MBBS at quite a reasonable fee as compared to other countries. Apart from
this, the medical study in Ukraine is best in terms of infrastructure, quality as well as the budget of the students.
Read About Top 10 Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Years of age or above as on The candidate should be of 31 st December of the year of admission to the MBBS.
- He or she should have original NEET scorecard. Only the qualified candidate can go for study in Ukraine.
How to take a loan for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Now if you are one who is dreaming to study MBBS in Ukraine and you want to take up the education loan for further help. Then this article will guide you to fulfill your dreams.
About Education Loan
The main concept behind education loan is bridging the finance until the students complete the course ad then let him or her to pay back to the same financiers through the EMI. Generally, the students get their desired jobs after the course completion and pay back their loan from their salary. There are two types of education loan available for students:
- The education loan offered by public sector banks
- The education loan offered by private companies.
Education loan by public sector banks
Public sector banks generally know the customers before providing the loan and as per that you should approach the branch. Following points will let you know about their education loan:
- Rs 4 lakhs: Based on parents income proof
- Rs 7.50 lakhs: Guarantor’s income proof
- Rs 20 lakhs: Additional collateral security
No the tenure of repayment s pretty convenient such Rs 10 years for Rs 7.50 lakhs and 15 years for Rs 20 lakhs and as per that they also need to pay the interest rate of around 12%.
Education loan by private companies
These days there are many companies which offer education loan in the market. One of the
most popular ones is the HDFC Credila. These programs re further customizable as per the
financial background of the parents. It is the very first company which has launched education
loan for the students who are willing to study abroad
Documents needed to avail loan
Following are the documents needed to apply for education loan:
- Admission letter
- Invitation letter
- Education certificates such as Std 10 and Std 12
- Cost to study for the entire course duration
- Residential proof
- Income proof
- Guarantors if any along with the income proof of the guarantors
- Copy of the documents of the immovable property towards Collateral Security
All the documents are carefully assessed for the screening and the confirmation of the loan is
provided within 1 week on the submission of all the documents. We hope this article was helpful
to you. If you have any query, please feel free to contact us.