Stavropol State Medical University has made its presence in the year 1938. This well-known university is also engaged in providing a quality education system which includes training of the students for becoming well-qualified doctors in the future. Stavropol State Medical University is now the first choice for every medical aspirant today who are willing to pursue MBBS in Russia. Not only this but the university also offers ample opportunities to its students for gaining numerous skills in the field of medical science such as meet with clinical scientists, research activities, visiting the departments, adapting the study environment of the university as well as visiting the museums of Stavropol State Medical University.
It has now been ranked among the 12 medical universities in Russia which were accredited for preparing students from India. The university is now successfully offering quality training to a large number of students and now it has become one of the largest medical universities in Russia. There are lots of famous scientists as well as doctors who have a significant contribution to the development of college and medical science as a whole. Now Stavropol State Medical University is willing to expand the list of various educational programs that include second higher education, specialty, graduate, undergraduate, doctoral, postgraduate as well as continuing education courses for its students.
Why do you need to choose Stavropol State Medical University?
Following are some of the reasons for which you need to choose Stavropol State Medical University:
- Stavropol State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India, also known as MCI, and is also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization.
- Because of its global recognition of medical degrees, the students who have completed their graduation are encouraged for participating in many research programs, annual conferences, and international forums.
- Stavropol State Medical University also offers free coaching to clear the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination screening test that is organized by the representative director of AG Trust educational consultancy.
- Not only this but also the students can participate in various national festivals and parties held n the Stavropol State Medical University.
- Stavropol State Medical University consists of 4 different education buildings that include dentistry outpatient department, a borderline psychic disorder clinic, and an eye microsurgery clinic.
- All the staff of the Stavropol State Medical University are completely dedicated and are highly experienced to provide a high-quality education to its students.
- The clinical departments of the Stavropol State Medical University are equipped with medical facilities as well as modern diagnostics centers.
- Stavropol State Medical University also offers such facilities at an affordable fee to both the local as well as foreign students.
- The university also has various international relations with many other countries.
Duration of studying MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University
The following points will explain to you the MBBS program duration at Stavropol State Medical University:
- The MBBS program at Stavropol State Medical University is taught in English medium through highly experienced professors.
- Students from all across the world who are willing to become future doctors can fulfill their dreams by studying at Stavropol State Medical University.
- Once the MBBS program is done, the students will need to get involved in 1 year of mandatory internship.
What are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University?
To get admission in Stavropol State Medical University, you need to fit under the following eligibility criteria:
- The student should get at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry as well as Biology in his or her 12th standard.
- On the other hand, the students from the reserved categories such as SC, ST, and OBC should get 40% marks for admission purposes.
- He or she should also qualify for the NEET exam along with good marks.
- The student should have completed the minimum age of 17 years or shall complete 17 years before 31st December of the year of admission.
What is the admission of the process of studying MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University?
To get admission in Stavropol State Medical University, the candidate must follow the admission steps that have been listed below:
- Step 1: The candidate should submit the application online.
- Step 2: He or she should also submit the xerox copies of all the documents such as higher secondary education mark-sheets and certificates.
- Step 3: If the student from a foreign country receives Visa in another country, he o she should provide confirmation of his staying and residence in that specific country at the moment.
- Step 4: The university will prepare the invitation letter within a month from the date of submission of essential documents to the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation.
- Step 5: Once the student received the invitation letter from the university, he or she can further apply for the visa process.
- Step 6: After the Visa process is done, he or she will get a valid passport to fly to Russia.
What are the required documents to be submitted to study MBBS in Stavropol State Medical University?
The following are the documents that are needed to be submitted to study MBBS in Stavropol State Medical University:
- The application form of Stavropol State Medical University with the required information.
- He or she also should submit a school leaving or transfer certificate from the previous institute.
- The student should also submit a copy of the education certificate that is translated into Russian.
- He or she should also carry a valid passport copy which is translated into Russian and certified by a notary.
- The document that establishes the equivalence of the previous education should also be submitted.
- He or she should enclose the medical certificates that include general health, HIV, AID with current deadlines.
- Referral to study from the Ministry of Health.
- 12 Passport size photos with white background.
- Migration certificate that is issued at the airport on the arrival to the boundary of the Russian Federation.
- The payment receipt of admission.
- Caste certificate (if there).
So these are the required documents to be submitted at Stavropol State Medical University.
Fee Structure Of Studying MBBS In Stavropol State Medical University
Following table will show you the annual fee structure of studying MBBS in Stavropol State Medical University:
|1st Year Fee
||One Time Charge
||800 USD (Approx.)
||3,200 USD (Approx.)
|2nd Year to 6th Year Fee
- Hostel Fee - 800 USD per Year (Approx.)
- Food - 90 - 120 USD per Month
Syllabus of studying MBBS in Stavropol State Medical University
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
|4th - 6th Year
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
The medium of instruction at Stavropol State Medical University is English:
- English medium language of teaching was started in the year 2005 at Stavropol State Medical University.
- Apart from this, medical training to foreign students is also conducted in the English language.
Important dates of admission
To get admission in Stavropol State Medical University, the students should check the dates given below:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission Form
||30th June 2020
Facilities offered at Stavropol State Medical University
Stavropol State Medical University provides the following facilities to its students on the university campus:
The students will get spacious classrooms for theoretical learning at Stavropol State Medical University.
Stavropol State Medical University also has well-equipped laboratories that has all the modern educational equipment that is used for providing practical training to the students.
You can even get fresh and healthy food at the campus canteen of the Stavropol State Medical University.
High-speed internet connectivity is being offered to all its students who come here to study MBBS. The students can make use of the internet in the most effective way through online learning and fun purposes.
Stavropol State Medical University consists of a library having 3 floors:
- The newspaper “Medicus”.
- 5,00,000 copies of periodicals and books.
- Scientific practice magazine.
- Internet center
There are also 2 different circulating libraries and they comprise of the following:
- Common study room.
- And an electronic reading room.
- It also offers access to over 1000 electronic textbooks that include teaching as well as methodological manuals of teachers.
- Electronic library systems.
Stavropol State Medical University has 4 hostels that are equipped with all the basic necessities for the convenience of its students. They can also choose rooms on a shared basis which means 2 to 3 students can stay in a single room. The hostels have showers, common kitchens, laundry rooms, and various other basic necessities.
So these are all the details about Stavropol State Medical University. If you have any queries regarding this university, please feel free to get in touch with JD Study Abroad. We will try our best to help you out.