MBBS in Belarus has made its strong presence when it comes to medical science specifically for the MBBS aspirants. The medical education structure will help in attracting medical students all across the world for completing MBBS courses in Belarus. India provides only a limited vacancy, on the other hand, countries like Belarus provides 70 to 80 thousand seats for more than 10 lakhs, international medical students. All the professors of the Belarus medical universities offer special guidelines to their students which help to become successful doctors in the future. The overall duration of MBBS in Belarus is of 6 years. The students who opt for MBBS in Belarus have to clear NEET. But it is important to clear TOEFL as well as IELTS for studying MBBS in Belarus.
Apart from this, the students need to get 60% marks in Std 12 exam. Belarus consists of some of the best medical colleges in the world. Not only this but also all the medical universities of Belarus are approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER as well as ECFMG. The MBBS programs in Belarus starts from the month of September. So all the medical aspirants are thereby requested to start their admission process before 2 months. All the experts of the medical universities in Belarus play a crucial role in helping the students in achieving their goals. So if you are one who wants to get an MBBS degree from a well-known medical university then Belarus can be the ideal choice for you. But you have to clear the MCI screening test to continue practicing in India after the course completion.
Why do you need to study MBBS in Belarus?
The following are the reasons which will explain to you why you need to study MBBS in Belarus:
- Most of the Indians who want to study MBBS outside India prefer to go to Belarus to continue their studies. This had increased the popularity of Belarus.
- Belarus consists of some of the best and top-ranked medical universities in the world which has high-quality educational facilities.
- Most of the medical universities of Belarus use English as their medium of a language which is beneficial specifically for foreign students.
- It is mandatory to qualify IELTS as well as TOEFL for the students who are willing to study MBBS in Belarus.
- The MBBS courses in Belarus are recognized by both MCI as well as WHO.
- It is mandatory for the Indian students to qualify NEET before taking admission in any of the Belarusian university.
- All the students who have completed their MBBS from Belarus are eligible to sit for various entrance tests such as MCI or HPCSA.
- The universities start initiating the clinical visits from the first year.
- They provide high-quality accommodation facilities.
- The students can pay their tuition fees per semester.
- The admission procedure of MBBS in Belarus is quite simple and easy and does not contain any hassle for the Indian students.
- Belarus also consists of many Indian restaurants where Indian students can enjoy having authentic Indian dishes.
- Apart from this MBBS fee in Belarus are quite affordable as compared to the other foreign universities.
- You can experience warm ambiance while entering into the universities of Belarus for the very first time.
- There are many hospitals in Belarus which are equipped with high-quality infrastructure where the students are offered with internship projects.
- All the medical universities of Belarus offer amazing hostel facilities that are situated on the university campus and that too at an affordable cost.
- Once the students complete their MBBS from Belarus, they can even complete their MD or PG degree there.
- Belarus offers immense opportunities to its students to practice in international stature.
- The weather of Belarus is very convenient for the Indian students.
- All the foreign students are provided special attention both in terms of study and basic amenities.
MBBS Program Fee in Belarus
|Belarussian State Medical University
||Tuition Fees / Year
||Hostel Fees in / Year
|Fees In US Dollor
|Fees In Rupees (INR) Approx.
|One Time Charge
What is the duration of studying MBBS in Belarus?
As the course fee of the MBBS in Belarus is comparatively low than in other countries, most of the foreign students get attracted to this country.
- The overall course duration of the MBBS program is 6 years.
- After the 5 years of theoretical training, the students have to go for a 1-year apprenticeship.
- The Indian students have to go for the MCI Screening Test after the completion of MBBS in Belarus.
Recognition of Medical universities in Belarus
All the Belarusian medical universities are recognized by the following organizations:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Education (FAIMER)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus?
- The candidate who is applying for the MBBS in Belarus should be at least 17 years of age.
- He or she should not be more than 25 years of age.
- While taking admission to Belarus, the candidate should secure a minimum of 60% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in 10+2.
- He or she should show the documents where he is medically fit to study abroad.
- He or she should also show proof where his or her guardians are capable of paying the education fees of MBBS.
What are the documents required for getting MBBS admission in Belarus?
The following are the documents required while taking MBBS admission in Belarus:
- The candidate should have mark sheets of 10th as well as 12 standards.
- You also have to show the scorecard of NEET which is mandatory for Indian students.
- A passport having a minimum of 2 years of validity.
- Certificate of conduct.
- A few copies of passport size photos with white background having a matte finish.
- The migration certificate of the institute last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate showing the students does not posses HIV or STDs.
The admission process of MBBS in Belarus
Have a look at the admission process of MBBS in Belarus:
- Firstly, the candidate should download and then fill the admission form systematically.
- Then he or she is required to gather all the documents that are needed to be sent to the university for the admission process.
- Once the candidate sends the documents to the university, they will check everything thoroughly.
- The students will get the notification of acceptance or rejection of the application form. If the application is being accepted, the university will send an invitation letter.
- Now it is the time to confirm the seat by paying the admission fee to the university’s account through online or offline mode.
- Then the student has to proceed for the VISA process immediately as the VISA process will take time.
- To get the VISA, the students should have a valid passport, health certificate, passport size photos, university invitation letter, and VISA application form.
VISA Application process for MBBS in Belarus
The following steps will help you know the VISA application process for MBBS in Belarus:
- The overall time of the VISA application process is about 15 to 20 days.
- To apply for the VISA, the candidate has to download and then fill the VISA application form.
- Apart from this the student also has to submit all the required documents that are asked by the university.
- The university will go through all the documents and then approve the VISA.
- Passport size photos, application form, and a valid passport are required to get the VISA.
- You also need to submit the admission letter and various other documents.
So these are the basic details that you need to know before taking admission in Belarus. If you need any kind of help, please feel free to get in touch with JD Study Abroad, we will try our best to help you out.