Vinnitsa National Medical University was established in the year 1921. It is a government medical university where medical aspirants come to study MBBS in Ukraine. Vinnitsa National Medical University is situated in Vinnitsa city of Ukraine. The city is about 250 km away from Kiev which is the capital city of Ukraine. Vinnitsa city has a slightly warmer climate if you compare it with other border cities of Ukraine as it varies from –6 degree Celsius in winters and 25 degrees Celsius in summers. The university is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization as well as the Ministry of Ukraine. This specifically means that Indian medical aspirants are eligible to appear the screening test in India after the completion of the program from Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Not only this but also lots of students from India come here to study MBBS in abroad at Vinnitsa National Medical University. The university is best known in Ukraine because of its high-class infrastructural facilities as well as practical education. The university is specifically named after the most renowned surgeon, anatomist or educator in the world named Pirogov Nikolai Ivanovich. He is the one who created the first human topographical anatomy. The MBBS is taught in the English language which makes it easier specifically for the Indian students who fly to Ukraine to study MBBS in abroad.
Why choose Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Affordability: To study in Vinnitsa National Medical University can be the best option for you. This is because of its affordability. But this does not mean that the compromise with the quality. The amount that you invest the double the knowledge you will be getting.
- Quality of Education: Vinnitsa National Medical University offers high-quality education to its students. It has been proved during the Screening Test. As the university is approved by both WHO and MCI, hence you won’t find any other university offering high-class education and that too at an affordable cost.
- Experienced Faculty: The university has highly experienced faculty members who are experienced in their own subjects. As per the reports Vinnitsa National Medical University is known as one of the best universities offering MBBS program in English medium language.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching: Most of the Indian teachers go to Vinnitsa National Medical University for offering coaching for FMGE to the students. This is the reason that students have a great chance to crack FMGE in the first attempt.
- Safety: Vinnitsa National Medical University is extremely safe both for parents and students. In fact, foreigners are respected here which makes this country super safe for females.
Hostel life of Vinnitsa National Medical University both for boys and girls
- Short Distance: The hostel life of Vinnitsa National Medical University is approximately 250 metres away from the university which covers the shortest distance between university and hostel in Ukraine for MBBS.
- Accommodation: Vinnitsa National Medical University has 4 hostel buildings which can occupy almost 2500 students.
- Hostel Rooms: There are 4 seater hostel rooms in Vinnitsa National Medical University which are equipped with required things such as blanket, bed, pillow, desk, cupboard, mattress, chair and lots more by making it comfortable for the students.
- The hostel rooms are further covered with room heaters so make the students feel warm during winters
Vinnitsa National Medical University Faculty
- There are a total of 126 doctors of sciences as well as 677 candidates in the medical science departments in the university.
- Apart from this, there are 25 honoured scientists as well as technicians of Ukraine who are highly experienced.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University id proud enough to have 12 reputed doctors of Ukraine and 5 winners of state prize of Ukraine.
- There is a total of 38 departments which include 15 theoretical and 23 clinical divisions.
- Now in each department, there are 5 fundamental profiles, 4 humanitarian as well as socio-economic and 31 professionally-oriented profiles.
- There are 469 teachers which include 269 professors, 336 who have medical degree among which 67 are the candidates of science and 4 honoured scientists and technicians of Ukraine
- There are departments who teach about pediatric dentistry, therapeutic dentistry, orthopaedic stomatology and surgical stomatology.
- The faculty of dentistry was established in the year 1994 and Postolovskaya T.T. was the first Dean to Dentistry faculty.
- This department has 300 students in clinical pharmacy from various countries.
- After the course completion, the graduates are awarded as “Pharmacists”.
- They have 100 trained specialists in the pharmaceutical department along with scientific, educational as well as methodological achievements.
- It is one of the oldest faculties in the university.
- There are assistant professors, senior professors and PhD are offered for the teaching process.
- This faculty includes chairs: Chair of natural sciences and Chair of Ukranian Language.
- The academic curriculum includes Physics, Chemistry, Geography and Biology.
Faculty of Post Graduation
- The course duration is of 2 years.
- The post-graduation course is taught by highly qualified teaching staffs.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University
Following are the eligibility criteria of MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University:
- The candidate should have a minimum 75% marks in English subjects at Std 10 as well as 10+2 level.
- He or she should have 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- He or she should mail the above-mentioned documents to the respective authority of Vinnitsa National Medical University during the application process.
How to get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- To get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, the candidates have to clear the interviews in physics, chemistry and biology.
- The candidates who come from abroad have to show their 10+2 level certificate to pursue the medical course.
- If he or she wants to pursue MBBS in Ukranian language then they have to undergo preparatory courses at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- There is no paid medical insurance as well as medical examination included in the tuition fee on arrival to the university.
- He or she should submit the attested copy of the required documents during the admission procedure.
- After the entrance and counselling process is done, the eligible candidates will finally get the offer letter from the university.
- After getting the invitation letter from the Vinnitsa National Medical University, the candidates should apply for the visa in the Ukranian Embassy of Delhi for Indian students.
- He or she can apply for it from July 15 to October 10.
- The processing time for a visa is 60 days from the date of visa application.
Documents needed for the Visa Process
- Birth certificate
- Passport with a minimum of 2 years of validity
- 10th and 10+2 level certificate
- 20 passport size photos
- Official invitation letter from the University
- Migration certificate
- Medical Insurance
- Health test certificate
- Translation of all documents by the Ukraine Embassy
- Ukraine student visa fees
- Authorization of documents approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of Education, Kiev, Ukraine
Documents needed for admissions in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Enrollment application form
- Invitation letter which is translated into the Ukranian language approved by the Embassy of Ukraine of the respective country.
- Birth certificate
- High school certificate
- Health certificate
- 12 photographs
- HIV test certificate
- International passport
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure of Vinnitsa National Medical University, Also you can check mbbs fee in ukraine of top medical universities.:
|Faculty of General Medicine
||4400 US$ per annum
||3600 US$ per annum
||1600 US$ per annum
||4600 US$ per annum
||$ 100 to $ 150
||$ 150 to $ 200
||Varies depending on the apartment
||$ 100 to $ 150
Vinnitsa National Medical University Reviews
We in JD Study Abroad has sent lot of Indian students in Vinnitsa National Medical University and their feedbacks were positive.
||Yes, both Government and Private hostels available.
Separate girls hostel also available.
||Both North and South Indian
||Indian Students Review has been fantastic.
|FMGE Passing %
||2012-14 = 22.7 %
2015-18 = 23.52%
|Medium of Instruction
||Government - National Level
|Cost of Living in Vinnitsa
|Number of Indian students
|JD Study Abroad's Rating
||Top-3 in Ukraine
||US $ 5,000 per year