We have come up with some important updates of Neet.
If you are the students who are preparing to become a doctor then this post is must for you.
So let’s start with all the updates with point by point.
- AIMS & Jipmer are merged into Neet that means students who want to take admission in AIMS & Jipmer will be through Neet.
- For 2020, There are 15,94,000 registered candidates for 80,055 seats including govt. and private medical colleges.
- There is no exam centers in foreign in this year
- Reservation details-
- OBC 27% (In Central Universities Only)
- SC 15%
- ST 7.5%
- EWS 10%
- PWD 5%
- No Seats Reserved For OBC Candidates In AIQ Seats Since 1986 (Matter Is In High Court).
- 4% Seats Reserved For Laddakh Candidates In Jammu & Kashimir Colleges Only.
- Jammu, Kashmir & Laddakh Candidates are applying First Time In Neet.
- NTA Provide NTA Abhyas App first time
- Neet score is also required for admission in All Minority Colleges.
- Cabinet Approved 75 New Medical Colleges To Increased 15,700 New Seats Within 3 Years (2020 To 2022).
- All Candidates are eligible for Neet Counselling from states Karnataka, Kerala, U.P., Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Haryana, M.P., Rajasthan, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, Tripura, Sikkim, Bihar & West Bengal.
- Fee Details
- LHMC DELHI : Fee 1355 Rs/-
- MAMC DELHI: Fee 2445 Rs/-
- AIIMS Fee: 1350 Rs/-
- CMC VELLORE 31000Rs. /Private College Is The Cheapest (Fee Per Year) Medical Colleges In India.
- 10+2 Pass With PCBE (UR 50%, OBC/ SC/ ST 40%, PWD 45%).
- Age: Minimum Age 17 Year till December 31, 2020
- No Upper Age Limit (Matter Is In Court)
- No Limit for Number Of Attempt
- Nationality: Indian, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, FOREIGN NATIONALS
Contact for Advance seat booking Support in best Medical College in North/ South INDIA. Get All INDIA Medical College Fee Brochure FREE
You can contact us
(MBBS Counsellor since 2009) Mo:/ Phone: – 8448449970